Re: [Czechlist] Re: Mrs Kozlowski

  • JNewton149@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hopefully concluding this line of correspondence: in my ever so humble
      opinion, to call a female army general a "genera'lka" would be like calling a
      female blbec a "blbka". One does not have to be a genius (that's yet another
      example) to see that it doesn't work. Not every "masculine" (and apparently,
      but only apparently, gender-specific) verbal form admits a "feminine"
      equivalent.

      :-)John