Re: [Czechlist] Term: s´s or s´

  • Rachel Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Jamie wrote:

      > I'd recommend using an apostrophe instead of a carka.

      I agree! To me a carka used as an apostrophe in a final text looks very
      unprofessional.

      Rachel
    • Rachel Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        > I hate to ask this, but I have to-:))
        > How do you type the apostrophe on Czech keybord?

        I'm afraid I don't know -- I always use Ctrl+Shift to get the English
        keyboard and then type it using the apostrophe key.

        There must be a way of doing it from the Czech keyboard, though -- I'm
        sure somebody will know!

        Rachel