Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

  • psnack
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
      I did not ask for spam. Please STOP sending mail to me.
    • zehrovak@dr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
        Hello everybody,

        Our next Prague get-together is tomorrow, Thursday 6th Sept,
        6 pm at the Tlusta Koala on Senovazna Street. Come and join us for an
        informal exchange of language problems and a good natter. Details on
        the Svepomoc list:

        Non-Praguers might also be interested to have a look at Svepomoc these
        days. We have wide-ranging chat gravitating around Czech affairs, with
        occasional input from e.g. the Hungarian, Polish, Spanish and
        Icelandic (3:1!!) viewpoint - but where are all the Americans??

        It's a bit like alt.soc.culture.czechoslovak without the savagery and
        bloodlust so do come and check us out.

        --- In Czechlist@y..., psnack <psnack@e...> wrote:
        > I did not ask for spam. Please STOP sending mail to me.

        A message has been sent to explain all about mailing lists,
        subscriptions, unsubscriptions - and spam. :)
      • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
          In a message dated 9/5/01 2:39:52 PM, psnack@... writes:

          >I did not ask for spam. Please STOP sending mail to me.

          I did not send you any mail, let alone any spam.

          JK