Re: Outsourcing revisited

  • otto@pacholik.cz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      > it also be outsourcing your company's work to outside of your

      I've never seen outsourcing used in this particular context but
      always in its meaning of hiring external resources. My suggestion is
      to make externi pracovnici or externi firmy (as already proposed) out
      of it.

      > superstructure in place to support the tools you need-from hoteling

      There has been a new trend over a last couple of years of so
      called "Internet hotels". An Internet hotel is simply a building with
      all the networking infrastructure in place where you put your servers
      and the hotel takes care of it. There is also another option which is
      hire of equipemnt rather than just location of premises.

      In the particular context I'd rather use something
      like "infrastruktura, nutna k vyuziti vsech nejmodernejsich
      technologii (napr. flexibilni kancelar, videokonference …).

      But you asked about an established Czech term and here I can
      definitely say, no there hasn't been any such term so far.

      Just my 0.02 CZK ;-)

      Otto