TERM Hotelling and Outsourcing

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi List,

      I'm doing a very well written English brochure about a new administrative
      complex into Czech and can't come up with Czech equivalents of hotelling and
      outsourcing in the following sentence

      "With high-speed voice and data broadband connections, you've got the
      superstructure in place to support the tools you need-from hoteling to
      videoconferencing, to maximizing your outsource potential and streamlining
      your administrative regime".

      Hotelling, if you are wondering, is when you show up to work and they tell
      you that today you'll work at desk E584/120 on 6th floor, you get there, log
      on and start earning them money - sounds like something out of Orwell to me,
      but apparently it exists......

      It will probably have to stay in English, but if anyone has an idea of a
      Czech word to describe this (apart from "Kafkarna"), I'd appreciate it, same
      for Outsourcing - I have a Czech solution for that one, but maybe someone
      will come up with a better sounding one........

      Thanks

      Matej

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
        Ahoj Mateji,

        > "With high-speed voice and data broadband connections, you've got
        the
        > superstructure in place to support the tools you need-from hoteling
        > videoconferencing, to maximizing your outsource potential and
        streamlining
        > your administrative regime".

        Myslim, ze by to mohlo byt

        hoteling = hotelove sluzby

        maximizing your outsource potential = optimalni vyuziti Vasich
        vstupu/zdroju

        Jiri