Re: [Czechlist] Drainable pouch

  • Tony Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 7:27 AM
      Does anybody know an established translation for ostomy product "drainable
      pouch?" Thanks.

      Michael Borek

      Unfortunately, my Czech doen't run to that. But shops and suppliers exist for all this equipment, and I know that there is a Czech equivalent of MIMS, the monthly index of medical specialities. I suggest you go to the yellow (sorry, golden) pages and look up whatever equivalents there are for 'postsurgery appliances' or 'surgical appliances' and ask the suppliers. Alternatively, the dispensary of any large hospital might help....

      Best

      Tony

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com