Re: Help - "non-centre fire cased ammunition"

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2001
      > > . . . pouzdrové náboj s okrajovým zápalem . . ..
      > "pouzdrove" is incorrect . . . "naboj" -

      Actually, the typo I made from what I intended to write was the other
      possible one, omitting the e: I meant to type "pouzdrové náboj_e_" in
      the plural.

      > Is marksman "ostrostrelec" or "sharpshooter" . . . or . . . a rank

      The former: the Army tested one's accuracy, and since I'd wasted much
      of my youth plinking with a .22, I ended up with one of the three or
      four highest scores in my training battalion. But for the past
      fifteen years, I haven't owned or fired a firearm. Taht's why I had
      doubts about a third modern primer-position possibility.