Re: HELP TERM: Scrivener Notary of London

  • Lenka Suková
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 9:01 AM
      Good afternoon,
      I would like to thank Jirka and Melvyn for replying to my inquiry with
      respect to the term.

      I am going to use "notar" as suggested by Jirka since the expression is used
      just once in the whole text - below the signature and the name of the person
      as his title.

      I have tried to think of some possible translation of the expression on the
      basis of the text provided by Melvyn and some other information found on the
      internet, without results so far.

      So thank you once again.

      Lenka Sukova