Re: ammo

  • jpelkacz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hi Tony,

      It probably was not clear enough, but this translation / revision is
      strictly

      English INTO Czech.

      English version is the source (along with German and French versions
      that I can provide if you are interested), Czech is the target.

      So, apparently, it is not "mine" - "thereof" and the like...

      In fact, I think I recall "sharpshooter" from the US environment. But
      also recall "marksman" as a military grade. "Sniper" indeed sounds
      ominous (like Nazi snipers who were shooting from hiding even when
      the war was lost, the same about Serbian and Croatian and Albanian
      and all other bad guys who were killing folks at a long distance).

      Thanks for comment.

      Lovu zdar,

      Jiri