THANKS

  • PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 26, 2001
      Thanks to Tony and Tom for their suggestions for "zavodni preventivni pece"

      Thanks also to Dusan who came in on the inside lane with "aerating
      substance" for "kyprici latka". I actually went with "raising agent" in the
      end because it got more food-related hits, but I have a feeling aerating
      substance might come in useful in the future.

      Best regards

      Coilin
    • Hana Viansová
      Message 39 of 39 , May 24, 2006