Grass

  • Jan Nechanicky
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2001
      Thanks to all for your kind suggestions.
      I have had a look at Google and found most of the terms, so thanks
      Rachel for that.
      Thanks to Tony as well, I am well aware about the libraries (yes, I live
      a two minute walk from the New British Library and go there often) but I
      do not think my clients would either appreciate my time spent there or
      even pay for it.
      PS I have not have a Kalashnikov, only a spray gun to scare away the
      pidgeons (yes, yes, I do use it to scare humans, too, if you think of
      it)
      Cheerio
      Honza

      --
      Jan Nechanicky MIL

      For QUICK response and AVAILABILITY use mobile 07867 970 842

      CZECH IT OUT Translations
      Institute of Linguists Member - www.iol.org.uk
      TEL 020 7833 0649
      59 Clare Court, Judd Street
      London WC1H 9QW
      fax 020 7419 4784
      eFAX: 0870 133 4282
      eMAIL jannech@...
    • Jiri Pelka
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2001
        Hi all,

        the advice by Rachel to look at Google with Latin name was excellent
        (simplicity is, again & again, beautiful).

        Just tried once, and voila - I got this

        Quackgrass (Agropyron repens)
        (a.k.a. Elytrigia repens)

        Jiri (a.k.a. happy camper today - just cleaned my computer with
        another kind advice by Matej Klimes)