Re: Deutsch

  • jpelkacz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
      Folks,

      lokks like a real bad luck.

      Could you give me a hint what to do - never been in this situation
      before...

      Jiri

      PS This happened as an innocent looking attachment coming to me from
      an e-mail address from overseas (a friend whom I mailed something, so
      I assumed that she was just replying - mea culpa, mea omnia culpa...).
    • Simon Vaughan
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
        > lokks like a real bad luck.

        Born under a bad sign,
        You've been down since you began to crawl.
        If it wasn't for bad luck,
        You wouldn't have no luck.
        If it wasn't for REAL BAD LUCK,
        You wouldn't have no luck at all.

        Booker T. Vaughan
      • Zemedelec@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
          WARNING WARNING WARNING DO NOT OPEN THIS FILE IT"S A VIRUS:

          POZOR POZOR POZOR NEOTEVREJTE--- TO JE VIRUS!!!

          In a message dated 7/31/1 15:30:55, pelka@... writes:

          << Hi! How are you?

          I send you this file in order to have your advice

          See you later. Thanks

        • Jiri Pelka
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
            Again, dear folks,

            sorry for troubles - I have just cleaned my computer with the help of
            Matej Klimes' advice.

            Jiri