Re: [Czechlist] Deutsch

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2001
      In a message dated 7/31/01 5:30:56 PM, pelka@... writes:

      >Hi! How are you?
      >
      >I send you this file in order to have your advice
      >
      >See you later. Thanks

      Who is sending this message? I have been getting it again and again for the
      last few weeks from all sorts of addresses.

      Jamie
    • jpelkacz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
        Folks,

        lokks like a real bad luck.

        Could you give me a hint what to do - never been in this situation
        before...

        Jiri

        PS This happened as an innocent looking attachment coming to me from
        an e-mail address from overseas (a friend whom I mailed something, so
        I assumed that she was just replying - mea culpa, mea omnia culpa...).
      • Simon Vaughan
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
          > lokks like a real bad luck.

          Born under a bad sign,
          You've been down since you began to crawl.
          If it wasn't for bad luck,
          You wouldn't have no luck.
          If it wasn't for REAL BAD LUCK,
          You wouldn't have no luck at all.

          Booker T. Vaughan
        • Zemedelec@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
            WARNING WARNING WARNING DO NOT OPEN THIS FILE IT"S A VIRUS:

            POZOR POZOR POZOR NEOTEVREJTE--- TO JE VIRUS!!!

            In a message dated 7/31/1 15:30:55, pelka@... writes:

            << Hi! How are you?

            I send you this file in order to have your advice

            See you later. Thanks

          • Jiri Pelka
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
              Again, dear folks,

              sorry for troubles - I have just cleaned my computer with the help of
              Matej Klimes' advice.

              Jiri