Deutsch

  • pelka
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi! How are you?

      I send you this file in order to have your advice

      See you later. Thanks

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2001
        Ooops,

        Looks like radovan's got the bug!!!!

        Didn't you read the messages last week???
        Watch out and don't open any attachments to a mail like this, here's how to
        get rid of the virus if you are already infected:

        It seems to be sending itself to random addresses taken from html files
        saved on your computer, but if you received a strange attachment from me
        recently and deleted it, fine, if you opened it, have a look at:

        http://www.zdnet.com/zdhelp/stories/main/0,5594,2776123,00.html

        http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSymptoms.asp?virus_k=99141

        There's a nifty little program that gets rid of this thing for you
        automatically at:

        http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/naicommon/avert/avert-research-center/tools/i10.asp

        Matej

      • zehrovak@dr.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2001
          --- In Czechlist@y..., "Matej Klimes" <mklimes@m...> wrote:
          > Ooops,
          >
          > Looks like radovan's got the bug!!!!

          That's not Radovan, that is Georgie boy. Fortunately, Czechlist
          discards all attachments so no harm is done. Thanks for the advice
          all the same, Matej.

          M.
        • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2001
            In a message dated 7/31/01 5:30:56 PM, pelka@... writes:

            >Hi! How are you?
            >
            >I send you this file in order to have your advice
            >
            >See you later. Thanks

            Who is sending this message? I have been getting it again and again for the
            last few weeks from all sorts of addresses.

            Jamie
          • jpelkacz@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
              Folks,

              lokks like a real bad luck.

              Could you give me a hint what to do - never been in this situation
              before...

              Jiri

              PS This happened as an innocent looking attachment coming to me from
              an e-mail address from overseas (a friend whom I mailed something, so
              I assumed that she was just replying - mea culpa, mea omnia culpa...).
            • Simon Vaughan
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
                > lokks like a real bad luck.

                Born under a bad sign,
                You've been down since you began to crawl.
                If it wasn't for bad luck,
                You wouldn't have no luck.
                If it wasn't for REAL BAD LUCK,
                You wouldn't have no luck at all.

                Booker T. Vaughan
              • Zemedelec@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
                  WARNING WARNING WARNING DO NOT OPEN THIS FILE IT"S A VIRUS:

                  POZOR POZOR POZOR NEOTEVREJTE--- TO JE VIRUS!!!

                  In a message dated 7/31/1 15:30:55, pelka@... writes:

                  << Hi! How are you?

                  I send you this file in order to have your advice

                  See you later. Thanks

                • Jiri Pelka
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
                    Again, dear folks,

                    sorry for troubles - I have just cleaned my computer with the help of
                    Matej Klimes' advice.

                    Jiri