Re: [Czechlist] Imposition

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2001
      Hi, Honza!
      Although I am not an expert in this field, I should think that the term more probably related to the second version, which means that the Czech translation of the original term "i mposition proofs" could be something like "obtahy pro kontrolu vyrazení" or "obtahy pro kontrolu stránkové montáze" (while in connection with the first option it would be "obtahy pro kontrolu soutisku barev"). I don't know this it can really help you.
      Jarda Hejzlar