Re: [Czechlist] TITLE

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
      In a message dated 7/2/01 2:44:48 PM, Sabina.Kralova@... writes:

      >I believe I know a better one (it's real!!!):
      >
      >RNDr. Mgr. Závoda PhD. CSc.

      Well, the text I'm translating beats even that:

      Prof. ing. dr. techn. Bárta DrSc.

      Jamie
    • Simon Vaughan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
        > How's THIS for a wild European title: "Prof. ing. dr. techn. M.
        > Fanderlík".
        >
        > If he had a lot of colleagues with similar titles, formal staff meetings
        > must have lasted forever. Does anyone know a longer one?

        It's not something I like to mention, but my own title is quite
        considerably long:

        Sir Simon Vaughan B&B (Oxen) IMHO VIP OIEO 10 mil. CZK

        But I hope you will continue to think of me as the same old Simon.
      • Michael Grant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
          >Sir Simon Vaughan B&B (Oxen) IMHO VIP OIEO 10 mil. CZK
          ^^^^
          I always thought it was ... EIEIO!

          Michael

          Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954