Re: law

  • Sabina Králová
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 11:32 AM
      Hallo everybody,

      Would anybody know a proper term for "vlastni rukou" (signature of the Prime
      Minister on a government order). Thanks
      Sabina Kralova
    • zehrovak@dr.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 1:15 PM
        --- In Czechlist@y..., Sabina Králová <Sabina.Kralova@c...> wrote:
        > Hallo everybody,
        >
        > Would anybody know a proper term for "vlastni rukou" (signature of
        the Prime
        > Minister on a government order). Thanks
        > Sabina Kralova

        Hullo Sabina,

        I'd say "in her/his own hand" is normally used in such contexts. For
        example, there is a book entitled "Reagan, In His Own Hand" though I'm
        not convinced that he really did colour it in ALL by himself;).

        M.
      • Barendregt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 1:16 PM
          Hi,

          I have seen this to be done this way:

          Milos Zeman (signed)

          Take care,

          Tom

        • Sabina Králová
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1 1:38 PM
            Thanks for help! Does any of you have experience with Mironet computers
            ("silent computer")? I have bought one (T3 noise protection), and it is as
            noisy as any other regular computer (and it cost CZK 5 000 (at least + more
            expensive processor).
            Sabina
          • padamek@mbox.dkm.cz
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1 1:49 PM
              Kdysi jsem si dal vyhotovit overeny preklad sveho diplomu a soudni
              prekladatel mi "v.r." prelozil jako "m.p.". Predpokladam, ze to je z
              latinskeho "manu propria". Jestli se to skutecne na urednich
              listinach v anglictine pouziva, to ovsem nevim.
              Mimochodem, C-A pravnicky slovnik (Oberova a kol.)uvadi "in one's own
              writing", ale verim Melvynovi, ze "hand" bude beznejsi.
              Petr