Zdravotne nezavadny / zdravotni nezavadnost

  • f3k@post.cz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
      Dobry den,

      I am looking for the translation of the terms ``zdravotni
      nezavadnost'' (of a certain product) and (a certain product is)
      ``zdravotne nezavadny.'' I have only found these translated as ``not
      posing any health risks,'' but I am sure there has to be a simpler
      way to express these terms in English (e.g., without using
      the antonym).

      I will greatly appreciate your comments/advice.

      Dekuji,

      Dana
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
        >I am looking for the translation of the terms ``zdravotni
        >nezavadnost'' (of a certain product) and (a certain product is)
        >``zdravotne nezavadny.'' I have only found these translated as ``not
        >posing any health risks,'' but I am sure there has to be a simpler
        >way to express these terms in English (e.g., without using
        >the antonym).

        The only thing that comes to mind is "non-toxic", which is a little
        narrower. (If you're dumb enough, I suppose you could hurt yourself
        with just about anything....)

        Michael

        Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (817) 514-6413