HELP TERM: 360 deg

  • Petr Adamek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
      Jeste bych mel jeden dotaz: co je "360o process"? Je to neco jako komplexni
      hodnoceni?
      Diky predem
      Petr A,
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
        >Jeste bych mel jeden dotaz: co je "360o process"? Je to neco jako komplexni
        >hodnoceni?

        Je to hodnoceni podrizenych nadrizenymi i obracene.
        Michael

        ====
        German is my wife; Czech is my mistress
      • Adámková Kamila Mgr.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
          Výběr z
          http://humanresources.about.com/careers/humanresources/library/weekly/aa0425
          01a.htm
          360 degree feedback is a method and a tool that provides each employee the
          opportunity to receive performance feedback from his or her supervisor and
          four to eight peers, reporting staff members, co-workers and customers. Most
          360 degree feedback tools are also responded to by each individual in a self
          assessment. 360 degree feedback allows each individual to understand how his
          effectiveness as an employee, co-worker, or staff member is viewed by
          others. The most effective processes provide feedback that is based on
          behaviors that other employees can see. The feedback provides insight about
          the skills and behaviors desired in the organization to accomplish the
          mission, vision, and goals and live the values. The feedback is firmly
          planted in behaviors needed to exceed customer expectations.
          Kamila

        • otto@pacholik.cz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
            Direct report bych videl, stejne jako Kamila, na primeho podrizeneho.

            360 degree - komplexni hodnoceni je, myslim, velice vystizny preklad.

            Otto