RE: [Czechlist] HELP TERM: Direct report

  • Adámková Kamila Mgr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2001
      A nebude to primy podrizeny?

      Kamila

    • Rachel Thompson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2001
        > Prosim vas, neznate nekdo vyraz "direct report" v souvislosti s
        rozvojem
        > personalu a odpovednosti bosse?

        Hi Petr,

        As far as I know, a boss's "direct report" is someone who reports
        directly to him, i.e. somebody who is directly underneath him in the
        company hierarchy. It's the opposite of a "direct superior".

        So if Fred Bloggs reports to John Smith, Fred is John's "direct report"
        and John is Fred's "direct superior".

        Hope this helps!

        Rachel