Re: [Czechlist] Legal term - URGENT, thank you!!

  • Alena Jetelinova
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2, 2001
      Thank you, Simon and Melvyn, for finding a bit of time to help me out. I
      really appreciate it.

      "The court appropriate to the location and the type of case" sounds really
      good to me, I am going to use it.

      Have a great weekend everyone!!

      Alena

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • zehrovak@dr.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2001
        --- In Czechlist@y..., Alena Jetelinova <a_jetelinova@y...> wrote:
        > Thank you, Simon and Melvyn, for finding a bit of time to help me
        out. I
        > really appreciate it.
        >
        > "The court appropriate to the location and the type of case" sounds
        really
        > good to me, I am going to use it.

        ACTually, I reckon Simon and Michael's solution sounds better in
        formal contexts.

        Melvyn
      • David Fuchs
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4, 2001
          I very much appreciate your help,
          Simon, Melvyn, Tony and Michael (in order of appearance on my screen).
          T h a n k s

          David
          !°-°! (busy)