Re: DICO: Halfway there (was Field trip)

  • Simon Vollam
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 2:13 AM
      > Simon the Cheekiest Wink wrote:
      >
      > On recent visits to K'berger I've managed to acquire the last four
      volumes
      > (V-VIII or r-z^) of the Slovnik spisovneho jazyka ceskeho; the
      first four
      > have so far eluded me. Should any of you happen upon these
      volumes, I'd
      > be very grateful if you'd point me in the right direction.

      Simon the Reekiest Stink writes:

      Try the bookshop opposite the National Theatre on Narodni trida (I
      think its called Academia and I think they actually published it -
      correct me if I'm wrong). That's where I got my set a few years back,
      and not so long ago I saw a lone remaining volume there. I'm afraid I
      can't remember which one it was, though.