Dubbing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 2:38 AM
      Just to swing the balance of conversation a little bit back to the Czech
      side, if you don´t like the Czech dubbing (I believe it was a hell of work,
      I wouldn´t go for it myself), there is no problem to tune the original
      English. The series was broadcasted in the dual mode, and I used it to brush
      up my English. True, it´s very difficult to replace various English dialects
      with Czech ones, as it´s hard to imagine e.g. a British pilot speaking in
      Ostrava dialect.
      As to the fair cop in Monty´s, sorry for a silly question by a Czech
      simpleton :-), but what´s wrong with the translation? (if it´s the "fizl",
      I have no problem with it). (Admitted, I did not see the gag, so I don´t
      know the context.)

      Martin