ADMIN: onelist and egroups addresses

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      You will notice that the name "onelist" is now replaceable by "egroups" in
      all addresses associated with the list (see list addresses below). The
      "onelist" version does still work and there is a notice on the egroups page
      saying that it will continue to do so.

      Todd:

      >Bless you all <snip> I'm working on an answer begging your pardon

      Good heavens, no need, no need, nothing to beg my pardon for, anyway...I
      have learnt a lot from our discussion so far.

      Melvyn