TERM: Scheduled substance and the like

  • martinjanda@volny.cz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Hi all,

      I´ve got a time for a question in hurry, perhaps Jirka P. or other EU/US-admin-educated people would know. Speaking of regulated chemicals, do you translate:

      Scheduled Substance as chemická látka uvedena na seznamu kontrolovanych latek, and

      Schedule jako Seznam or Tabulka?

      Inventory (such as Inventory List)- seznam as well?

      Skin Designation - vstrebavani latky pokozkou

      Skin Notation - zaznam o vstrebavani latky pokozkou?

      I was able to find definitions on the Web, but not the right and formal Czech equivalent (if there is any).

      Tx
      Martin

      PS. Sorry for not responding earlier. As to my impressions from my temporary location, hope I might be able to provide more in a fereseeable future.