Re: [Czechlist] Question

  • Kostas Zgafas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:41 AM
      > I cannot find the term of "priklepove vrtani" for the world anywhere. Can
      > anyone help?
      Cesko-anglicky technicky slovnik does not say it, but it has: "vibracni" -
      vibrating drilling.
      Is not "priklepove" the same as "vibracni"? I don´t know, it´s just my
      suggestion. If it can be substituted, I would also suggest to replace
      "vibrating drilling" by "vibration drilling".

      > And, any idea what "obtura(long)tor" could be? The text says:
      > Vlastni zkouska [vodni tlakova] se provadi pomoci vzduchovych obturatoru.
      In medical texts, "obturator" means "uzaver".

      Kostas