Re: [Czechlist] Dubbing (was Computer Aided Translation)

  • Todd Hammond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Melvyn

      Sorry, forgot to actually attach the address of this Trekkie website, so
      here it is:

      http://www.st-hypertext.com/voy-4/voy-4idx.html

      so you can find out what's happening.

      And, no apologizing - whatever helps you and I at least to keep our sanity
      in this forsaken backwater of the galaxy, is good for the community of
      translators as a whole!

      From: Melvyn Clarke <zehrovak@...>
      To: Czechlist@onelist.com <Czechlist@onelist.com>
      Date: 2. dubna 2000 15:10