free register for teachers of Czech

  • Dominik Lukes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2001
      Hi all,

      I know this is a mailing list for translators but I assume some of you also
      teach Czech as a foreign language. I added a new section to Bohemica.com
      where all teachers of Czech (private or institutions) can advertise for
      free. If you're interested, you can register
      http://www.bohemica.com/teacherbank.htm. Feel free to forward this
      information to any Czech teachers or schools you know.

      There is also a discussion group for teachers and students of Czech in which
      you can take part at http://www.bohemica.com/forum.

      Dominik

      Dominik Lukes
      http://www.bohemica.com