Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: TERM: construction materials

Expand Messages
  • Simon Vollam
    ... In Britain, usually plasterboard . ... I think this is simply fibre cement - try Google. Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 12:16 AM
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "Kostas Zgafas" <kzgafas@t...> wrote:
      > Any idea how to say in English:
      > 1) sádrokarton

      In Britain, usually "plasterboard".

      > 2) vláknocement?

      I think this is simply "fibre cement" - try Google.

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.