Lists (was Friday meeting)

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000

      >I am really sorry I was unable to join you yesterday. Hope to have the
      >opportunity next time.

      >Otto

      OK I will leave times and places to others.
      BTW I forgot to wish you well with your new mailing list. I will certainly
      promote it on the
      Czechlist welcome page when I get a moment and if you want to promote it
      elsewhere I
      suggest you look for "list of lists" on the search engines - and you will
      get a list of these lists of
      lists that, well, list lists. Advertise it on Aquarius - they have a
      section of resources for each
      language - my tracker tells me we get a couple of new members from them each
      week. Oh
      and www.slavophilia.com.

      With this proliferation of lists, may I suggest that if anyone posts a query
      on more than one list at
      the same time, they announce the fact that their problem is solved as soon
      as possible on
      the other list? Or stagger your postings? Or choose one list or the other?
      Thanks.

      Melvyn
    • Otto Pacholik
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
        Melvyn,

        Thanks for all your suggestions concerning promotion of the new list.

        Have a nice Sunday (at least here, at Jizni Mesto it is a very nice sunny
        day :-))

        Otto