Re: [Czechlist] (narodni) pr'irodni rezervace, pr'irodni pamatka

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31 9:04 PM
      >Very enjoyable, thanks. Martin J., Irena and Vit joined me for a few jars.
      >Have to do it again
      >sometime soon - any ideas? Maybe the Globe is a good venue...

      Is it warm enough yet for the patio at Na zvonarce? (One of the
      places I miss more than the "monuments" in Prague....)

      Michael

      Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (817) 514-6413
    • Otto Pacholik
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2000
        > >Very enjoyable, thanks. Martin J., Irena and Vit joined me for a
        > few jars.
        > >Have to do it again
        > >sometime soon - any ideas? Maybe the Globe is a good venue...

        I am really sorry I was unable to join you yesterday. Hope to have the
        opportunity next time.

        Nice weekend to all of you,

        Otto