Re: Producers

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 1999
      >Also thanks for the Finlingua contact. I'm in touch with them and they talk
      >about mountains of legal translations to do with the dispute around NOVA.
      >Times are lean and I hope I get the job. I can't wait to get to Prague to
      >start doing something meaningful and I look forward to meeting you and the
      >others.

      I've worked with Jan Andrlik as both supplier (when he was at FTI
      Finance, and for the occasional CZE->ENG since he started FinLingua)
      and client and have always found him to be a true professional and a
      pleasure to work with.

      Michael Grant

      8325 Emerald Hills Way #518
      North Richland Hills, TX 76180, USA