Re: [Czechlist] CHAT: Hash browns and bramboraky

  • Monika
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 6 3:40 AM
      wow - this is very interesting. i have never heard of this... putting them
      into the water. i will try... where do you live in case this doesnt work...
      just kidding...
      my mom makes the "rizky" the similar way, she fries them and after she bakes
      them little more in the oven. they are a bit greassy, but not toooo much,
      and they are very crunchy.
      here in mcdonalds they dont sell hashbrowns, do they?
      but talking about the food... does any of our overseas friends has a recipe
      for the eggplant sandwich.. i ate it in boston in ... eh how theplace was
      called.... i forgot and i lived there one whole year ... there is a big
      house with thousands of fast food stalls.... but they have it all over the
      new england i believe and i dont know about the rest of the us but probably
      also.. thanks in advance...

      monika

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6 4:35 AM
        > for the eggplant sandwich.. i ate it in boston in ... eh how
        theplace was
        > called.... i forgot and i lived there one whole year ... there
        is a big
        > house with thousands of fast food stalls....

        Quincy Market, maybe?
      • Monika
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6 4:55 AM
          yeah, quincy market. and the place was called something like Faneuncial
          hall... i really cant remember... it was a year ago.... and i cant remember
          that long time :o))

          > > for the eggplant sandwich.. i ate it in boston in ... eh how
          > theplace was
          > > called.... i forgot and i lived there one whole year ... there
          > is a big
          > > house with thousands of fast food stalls....
          >

          > Quincy Market, maybe?

        • Adámková Kamila Mgr.
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6 5:01 AM
            Faneuil Hall ;)
            Well I last was there about 4 years ago, but spent 5 or so years in Boston,
            that's why I remember... :)

          • Monika
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6 5:16 AM
              i am sure i remembered still yesterday.
              but i remember almost all the world and us capitals and i am pretty good in
              geography in case you need something...:o))

              Well I last was there about 4 years ago, but spent 5 or so years in Boston,
              that's why I remember... :)

              Post message: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com

            • Vladimír Lopata
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 7 4:54 AM
                Nevi nekdo jak se dostat do automatickeho cislovaní obrazku, do "headeru a
                footeru" ve FrameMaker?
                FrameMaker soubor jsem ulozil jako MIF, pote zkonvertoval S-Tagerem do RTF,
                v TRADOSU prelozil a zkonvertoval zpatky do MIF - vysledek - vsechno
                prelozeno krome automatického cislovani obrazku (Figure x.x: nazev) - kde
                nazev jiz byl v csetine, ale "Figure" zustalo anglicky, prozoze se to v
                anglickem orihinalu generovalo samo, headeru a footeru do kterych se ve
                FraMemakeru nemuzu dostat abych je prelozil.

                Napovi nekdo?

                Vladimir Lopata
                English ->Czech + Slovak
                lopa@...