KRC (not the district in Prague)

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2001
      I'm translating a police report that includes the following line:

      Stát: CZ KRâ: Daktylka kr: Foto:

      Now, this is in Teplice, so I don't think the KRC there has anything
      to do with Krã in Prague. Does anyone know what it could be?

      I'm assuming that "daktylka" has something to do with fingerprints;
      please correct me if I'm wrong.

      There's also a âVS (CVS): TP3386. Any idea what âVS stands for?

      The report has lots of other cryptic abbreviations, so I'm sure I'll
      have more questions.

      Thanks!
      Michael

      Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954