[Czechlist] Payment Practices

  • Kostas Zgafas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2001
      Do you know the Payment Practices mailing list by Karin Adamczyk? It´s very
      helpful. I have used it, and I know that agencies do have respect toward
      this list. And it is simple to set up something similar here, it could work
      in the same way as any other mailing list. HOWEVER, one must be very clearly
      independent on local agencies as his(her) income is concerned.

      http://www.macroconsulting.com/payment_practices.htm

      Kostas