INVITATION

  • Palik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 2:19 AM
      Hi (hihi),

      let me invite you all to the lecture of our colleagues:

      Vlasta Kreckova and Jiri Vedral

      on

      terminological needs of translators

      when: 10.4.2000 17:00

      where: Senovazne 23 (JTP building), Praha

      (see also the invitation in the "preklady" discussion group. More info? ask
      me, but I am not here very often, so perhaps directly.)

      Highly interesting!

      Forever your :-)

      Vlasta
      ---