Re: [Czechlist] Re: Fw: Vlak prijizdi do stanice

  • Zdenek Bobek
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2001
      Monika, you are right

      > I only found this conversation unusefull unless letting THEM know. what
      > would be the purpose of these slanders....
      > so let us know someone...
      > i often email to different authorities .....

      > I like doing these
      > things. I can't save the world, but at least I can help with details.

      You are the same type of idealistic person as I am. How nice to know that!

      > ... i work as a translator and there are sooooo many
      > mistakes in my work, but the point of it is to understand.... :o

      Everybody makes mistakes, the important thing is you know you make them

      > ... i see i cant be a translator cause my english is not THAT good,

      You CAN be a translator if you want to.
      A friend of mine often says: "If you want something badly enough, it will
      happen."
      That’s the point.

      > but I would like to be a proofreader, a freelance, so if you know about
      some
      > work and look for someone... let me know please

      Try BB Art in Prague, I do not know the address, but I heard they need both
      translators and proofreaders.

      Take care

      Bob