Re: Kolaudace

  • MK Language Centre
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2000
      Hi all,
      I had hard time with these terms as well, but some time ago I come to rather
      long and clumsy term for "kolaudace" = "building acceptance
      procedures/proceedings", "kolaudacni rizeni" could be "official building
      acceptance procedure". Anything better?
      Couldn´t "prejimka" be just "acceptance"?

      Any ideas for "inzenyrske site"? I wouldn´t subscribe for "buried services"
      as my dict. suggest.