TERM: Kolaudace

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2000
      Hi all,

      I would be interested to hear ideas on "kolaudace' and "kolaudacni
      rozhodnuti"
      A couple of dictionaries give "approval (procedure)" for the former and
      "certificate of practical
      completion" for the latter but I am told that "building licence" is becoming
      common too (as
      opposed to "building permit" for "stavebni povoleni").

      Melvyn

    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2000
        >I would be interested to hear ideas on "kolaudace' and "kolaudacni
        >rozhodnuti"
        >A couple of dictionaries give "approval (procedure)" for the former and
        >"certificate of practical
        >completion" for the latter

        Isn't it an occupancy permit?
        Michael