Re: [Czechlist] SK-EN medical - duplicita

  • Jan Culka
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23 7:56 AM
      Jiri,
      I don´t think Martin was thinking that way. Kinga obviously needs some support regularly, and somebody may be willing and happy to help her.
      On tho other hand, nobody is limited here to participate in helping her.
      Honza

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 23 11:09 AM
          Hi Kinga,

          Unlike Martin, I don't specialize in medical topics, but from what I see
          on multiple websites it seems like "duplicitny vred" could indeed be
          conveyed as 'secondary ulcer'
          (http://casopis-zsfju.zsf.jcu.cz/kontakt/administrace/clankyfile/20120326174808884590.pdf)...

          Jirka

        • kingakawecka