[Czechlist] t/h/za

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      If someone is measuring work productivity and uses the abbreviation "t/h/za", what does the letter "t" stand for.

      Thanks for any help.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
        The context you give us is rather poor, Jamie, but your productivity is
        about boilers/boiler rooms like this:
        http://www.polycomp.cz/page.php?lang=cz&f=1ku

        then I guess they refer to tons. (Are yousure the slash following 'h'
        should be there?).

        HTH
        Martin

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
          In my case, it's about cement, so I guess it must also mean tons.

          Thank you.

          Jamie