[Bulk] Re: pustit

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 29 12:37 PM
      I see it as a kind of shorthand method of "having done" with a situation. Like saying "please..." and motioning politely towards a vacated seat instead of launching into a long spiel. Still, I do take your point, Hannah. In a disciplined queueing culture we have to be explicit when we waive our rights.

      BR

      Melvyn