Re: [Czechlist] plodne zeny

  • Zuzana Benesova
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
      I also think "plodna zena" is perfectly ok, nothing to do with the number of kids, "plodna zena" does not necessarily have to actually have any children.

      Zuzka

      24. 7. 2013 v 15:22, Martin Janda:

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
        Casto se preklada tez jako "zeny schopne otehotneni". Znam to tak z rady
        odbornych textu.
        Sabina

      • Pavel
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
          Seconded, Martin. It's about the ability to become pregnant, rather than the age.

          I use "zeny, ktere mohou otehotnet".

          Pavel