Re: [Czechlist] plodné ženy

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
      Personally, I have no problem with 'plodne zeny', whatever any 'moudra
      hlava' in SUKL coins. A female who is not in fertile age, is not plodna
      any more. Be it Maria Theresa or anyone else.

      Zena v plodnem veku - that includes someone who is 25 but after a tubal
      ligation.

      HTH
      Martin

      Dne 24.7.2013 15:11, Markéta Vilhelmová napsal(a):

      > ženy v plodném věku
      >
      > --
      > Marketa Vilhelmova
      > Domasov u Stbk. 46
      > CZ-78501 Sternberk
      > Czech Republic
      > Comp. ID: 73360309
      > EU VAT: CZ7555252870
      > tel: +420 608 614 059
      > e-mail: marketa.jirickova@... <mailto:marketa.jirickova%40email.cz>
      > skype: jirickovapeggy

    • Zuzana Benesova
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
        I also think "plodna zena" is perfectly ok, nothing to do with the number of kids, "plodna zena" does not necessarily have to actually have any children.

        Zuzka

        24. 7. 2013 v 15:22, Martin Janda:

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
          Casto se preklada tez jako "zeny schopne otehotneni". Znam to tak z rady
          odbornych textu.
          Sabina

        • Pavel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
            Seconded, Martin. It's about the ability to become pregnant, rather than the age.

            I use "zeny, ktere mohou otehotnet".

            Pavel