Medical Transcription & Translation Job

  • jsg_translator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      I've been contacted by someone via LinkedIn who's looking for someone to do some CZ-EN transcription work. I won't be able to do it, so passing on the info. The recordings she has sent me are pretty clear. Her profile is linked below.

      Looking for someone to transcribe up to 9 Medical Market Research interviews from Czech audio to English (Word). Must be fluent in English with experience (preferably) with medical terminology. Interviews would be approx 60 minutes duration and would need to be transcribed on a flow basis from 17th July onwards. Please contact francheskafarrugia@... if interested outlining relevant experience and rates of pay (per minute of audio).

      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/francheska-farrugia/8/8a/10