poppers

  • Markéta Vilhelmová
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 12:03 PM
      Hello,
      I have a text where they try to give a brief description of 80s: Along with
      poppers, yuppies, cringe-worthy hairstyles and styles of clothing way beyond
      tasteless – you don’t want to know.

      Poppers - who are they? listening pop music or using soft drugs or both?

      Thank you,

      Marketa

      --
      Marketa Vilhelmova
      Domasov u Stbk. 46

      =

    • Mihail Mihaylov
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 12:30 PM
        The so called "gay drugs" (mainly nitrites).

        HTH,
        Mihail

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5 1:00 PM
          Poppers weren't only "gay" drugs. They are even alleged to have been used regularly in that decade by a famous US senator (now deceased, as is the girl he left to drown decades earlier) who was the brother of an assassinated US president.

          You can find out more about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

          Jamie