TERM: Outgas Prone Galvanized

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi all,

      this appears in a list of different fencing types, no context at all..
      the list goes like this:

      Decorative Fencing
      Wire Fencing
      Woven Wire Fencing
      Gabions
      *Outgas Prone Galvanized*

      It's a list of things you can use powder coating on, BTW..

      Outgas prone only googles when in inverted commas, very few hits and I
      can't get my head around it, I think it's a type of material/material
      property

      Any ideas? Explanation and/or Czech equivalent?

      Thanks

      Matej

    • Melvyn
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013

        > Outgas prone only googles when in inverted commas, very few hits and I can't get my head around it, I think it's a type of material/material
        > property

        The online examples indicate that !outgas-prone material' is prone (i.e. liable) to release trapped gas. Check out outgassing or offgassing.

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outgassing

        http://web.volny.cz/vyhledavani/slovnik/?search=outgassing&lang=en2cz&extended=yes&PHPSESSID=529b644c1ccb7894a5fcbd8c6611813e

        HTH

        Melvyn
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013
          Thanks Melvyn,

          thought it was something like that, but was a bit nervous about the low
          google count..

          Galvanicky pokovené materiály uvolňující plyny... or something along
          these lines, then

          Thanks again

          >> Outgas prone only googles when in inverted commas, very few hits and
          >I can't get my head around it, I think it's a type of
          >material/material
          >> property
          >
          >The online examples indicate that !outgas-prone material' is prone
          >(i.e. liable) to release trapped gas. Check out outgassing or
          >offgassing.
          >
          >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outgassing
          >
          >http://web.volny.cz/vyhledavani/slovnik/?search=outgassing%e2%8c%a9en2cz&extended=yes&PHPSESSID=529b644c1ccb7894a5fcbd8c6611813e
          >
          >HTH
          >
          >Melvyn

        • Melvyn
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013
            A couple of wild shots. I got a couple of hits for odplynovatelne latky. Any good? Latky nachylne k ztrate plynu? No? :-O

            BR

            Melvyn

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013

              > Galvanicky pokovené materiály uvolňující plyny...

              Aha. Oho.

              Materialy nachylne k uvolnovani plynu.

              BR

              Melvyn
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013
                ... and now for something entirely different..

                Nema nekdo nahodou jakykoli kontakt na nekoho v Hypotecni bance nebo
                napriklad poradce s nimi spolupracujiciho atd???

                Ziveho cloveka, ktery se mnou bude mluvit a poradi mi, jak neco
                vyresit.. klientsky servis je na nic a dostat se k nekomu kdo se mnou
                bude mluvit je nadlouho - tohle dost specha..

                Kdyby nahodou, poslete prosim offlist

                Diky moc, stebla se drzici

                Matej

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013
                  Tohle uz je pase, ne ze by bylo vyreseno, ale zjistil jsem, ze ani
                  kontakty v tomhle pripade nepomuzou..

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 28, 2013
                    Tak jo, ja to priste taky napred zkontroluju v googlu nez neco placnu :)

                    Mas pravdu Melvyne a klobouk dolu, nezacnes prekladat do cestiny? (ne
                    ze by to davalo smysl, ekonomicky, ale asi by Ti to slo..)

                    Matej