RE: [Czechlist] "tried-and-..."

  • Sarka Rubkova
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 22 5:15 PM
      It seems to me that you perceive the meaning differently than other native
      speakers who do not have such problem with these two words together. Your
      objections have more less personal nature and I would not consider them so
      general as you present them

      sarka

      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 24 10:51 AM
        Some of this doesn't make any sense.

        What is "qrowed"?

        The phrased "realised on the test" is almost certainly foreigner English.

        Jamie