RE: [Czechlist] "the"

  • Kent Christopher Kasha
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 14, 2013
      I have a couple of other quotes about Canada along the same lines:

      Pierre Elliot said "When America sneezes, Canada catches a cold."

      And my favorite: Canada could have had the best of all worlds: French
      culture, British government and American know-how. Instead it has French
      government, British know-how and American culture.