[Czechlist] CZ-EN medical chest X-ray

  • Kinga Kawecka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      I would appreciate some help on translating the term 'Syty'/' Syte' in the following excerpt from a hospital discharge report:

      RTG hrudniku - PA/AP projekce
      Plicni kridla jsou rozvinuta, bez prokazatelnych loziskovych zmen ci znamek mestnani. Zevni uhly volne, branice hladke. Syty pruh pleuralne apikalne vpravo.
      Srdecni stin primerene velikosti, kalcifikace v oblouku aorty, Hborni mediastinum stihle.
      Syte lozisko sklerotizace v akromialni casti praveho klicku, neklik m=ne napadnych sytych lozisek v zebrech
      vpravo.

      I am not convinced by 'saturated'. If this was a CT scan I would consider 'enhance/enhancement'. I have drawn a blank on this term.

      As always, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Kind regards

      Kinga Kawecka
      Translator/Reviser, Zebra Translations Limited
      Registered office: 7 Paynes Park, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1EH, UK
      Tel: +44 (0)1462 429715; Fax: +44 (0)1462 429766
      E-mail: kkawecka@...<mailto:kkawecka@...>
      http://www.zebratranslations.co.uk<http://www.zebratranslations.co.uk/>
      Company registered in United Kingdom: registration no. 4521622
      This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

      Any files sent by Zebra Translations Limited via e-mail will have been checked by an anti-virus system. However, Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Zebra Translations Limited does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.